Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need a project for the students     

I need a project for the students

ldsfriends
Peru

I need a project for the students

Hi every body iam thankfully for this  page ...I work in  a high school and  it will be of aniversary in octube . and i have to present a project about of engish course for the students where they can  competing and win   . I havent ideas  help me some ideas what i can do i t  i will be very thankfully

2 Aug 2009      

fsams
Maldives

Okay, I am not sure this would be a good choice for you....

what about discourse analysis??? where you can give a conversation and ask them to analyse it and write a report......sounds too advanced right????

Well you could give a project on analysing �all � the differences between the tenses!!!

Or perhaps finding the etymology of a given list of words and write a report on it....

Hope it helps

hugs,

Fsams

2 Aug 2009     

miss_marina...
Chile

My school �s anniversary is also in October and I have to present some projects as well. There are a lot of things you can prepare. For example, you can organize "the english week" with  different activities, such as:

1. For elementary students, I will propose a spelling bee contest while the advanced students can organize a debate. You can present both projects.

2. Also, it is a good idea to organize a play in which everybody can participate with different roles.

3. Radio programmes, etc.

4. You can decorate the school with english birthday cards made by your students addressed to the school, etc.

Regards,
Marina.

2 Aug 2009