Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > good worksheets    

good worksheets

cauffeypot
Albania

Spoken by someone who �s got thousands of points, and your worksheets are lifted from the Net, too, I �m sure. Tell me how to get them, and I �ll leave you alone.

2 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

It seems you have already done what you wanted to do.  Unfortunately for you people here recognize vanda51 �s work.   Why don �t you put your energy into creating something by yourself? 

2 Aug 2009     

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

Cauffeypot...What �s the point? I think you should go straight to it.

2 Aug 2009     

pirchy
Israel

Why don �t you spend some time and create good worksheets that everyone will want to download? Then you will have enough points to get all the wonderful worksheets on this great site. The key words are give and take not just take!!!
Good luck!
PS I didn �t like your comment about your students being smarter. This is definitely not very educational on your part!
As a teacher, all my students are precious to me and I will do my best to give them the best possible material so they can master it well.

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

who is Vanda51?

2 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

I sent you a pm.

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

I found out who Vanda51 is.  My point is, for amusement, I posted this bogus question about taking other people �s work, and I can �t believe 13  or so people actually responded to this nuttiness. I make my own worksheets, thanks, but I find it incredible that Vanda51 or Sally6 or whoever has time to make 80 odd worksheets of that caliber, and still work for a living? Anyway, my worksheets are posted for anyone who wants them, and the system on this website is flawed, and it should be favoring the worksheets that only get 2 downloads a year, and not the frufru ones with 800 hits.

2 Aug 2009     

pirchy
Israel

If you think the system is flawed, no one forces you to stay here! Find your ws elsewhere!

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

Wow, you �re very rude. Isthere a complaints department where I can complain and have you kicked off this site?

2 Aug 2009     

anakarenfontanilla
Philippines

To cauffeypot,

That �s a NO-no to own someone else �s work. You call that PLAGIARISM. If you want to be a plagiarist, then do so. Owners of the works you will get can sue you to court and you can be prisoned. JUst for your information.

Good Luck.

Ana

2 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >