Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > insert my on line exercises in my groups of eslexercises    

insert my on line exercises in my groups of eslexercises

begosantao
Spain

insert my on line exercises in my groups of eslexercises

how to insert my onlie exercises in my groups of esl exercises beefore the appear in the most recent contributions

2 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Have set your groups yet?

2 Aug 2009     

begosantao
Spain

yes, I have but I still can�t,thank you for your interest

3 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

OK,

Go to www.englishexercises.org;
Choose you ONLINE Ex. From the listed ones. (You can search by topic or name or whatever or you list by category <see left and right front page lists of categories>
Near each preview you have 2 links. "See this Exercise in Full Screen" and "Add this Exercise to my Students Notebook"
Click on the second link.
Choose whether to add the exercise to a whole group at once or to specific student(s) by ticking the right box.

just retry it �s very easy.

When you are done Click "My Groups" open the group which you added an exercise click on the student or any one randomly to see if the exercise was added.

Cheers

3 Aug 2009