Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where can I find cliparts???    

Where can I find cliparts???

yenn
Mexico

Where can I find cliparts???

I would like to find some good pictures to use them in WS, there are some sites but you have to pay ... Does someone know were can I find cliparts for free? ... And I have another doubt: It would be legal if I scan some pictures from a book and use them in my WS???

18 Sep 2008      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, in the google just search for free clipart. It gives you hundreds of sites. You can scan pictures, but you have to make some material out of it. You can�t just scan a page and send it.

Her is the address of microsoft clip. It�s in Portuguese, but you can change it for any language you want.
Hope I could help
Silvia

18 Sep 2008     

skarfreak
Philippines

www.public-domain-photos.com

just try this websites... i think these can help a little..

18 Sep 2008     

dublinschool
Spain

Hi!!!

What I usually do is just go to google images, and if for example I need an image of a ghost, I type "clipart: ghost" and then choose the one suits my needs  best. I also use this link a lot:

http://www.clipart.com/en/

Hope this helps you!!

Anyway, if you need any specific image just email me and Ican help you find it or send one to you.Smile

Have a great day!

oops..!! almost forgot!!!
my email is:  [email protected]

bye!!!

18 Sep 2008     

savina noronha
India

you can also go to www.fotosearch.com and choose the �illustrations� option- thats my favourite site

18 Sep 2008     

Fardin
Brazil

WHERE  CAN  I FIND PICTURES OF ROOMS OF HOUSE? 

18 Sep 2008