Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I apologise, I īm very sorry..    

I apologise, I īm very sorry..

broncesambar
Argentina

I apologise, I īm very sorry..

I was told my Victor and a user who downloaded one of my worksheets (the princess and the frog) that the exercise was taken from a book called HEADWAY. I apologise as I didn īt have the slightest idea about it. I got the worksheet from a good friend (my English coordinator as well) who tried to help me with an exercise that was being used at school and she didn īt know about its origins either. So, I īm very very sorry, Victor and the other user (I can īt recall her name) to let you down. I will make sure this won īt happen again and after all this, checking the rules for sending printables I realized that, as you say, Victor, we shouldn īt accept things from friends, as we don īt know where they have taken them from.
Honestly, I īm very sorry, again.
Hugs from Argentina, Naty

4 Aug 2009      

_babz
Canada

Don īt worry about it, it īs happened to me in the past as well...

take care

4 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I don īt really understand this because The Princess and the Frog is a classic by the Brothers Grimm.  There are many people who use the classics here. If you edited the story and added activities - then I don īt see anything wrong with that.
Where īs the problem???
L

4 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Liberty.

I think it was the exact scanned copy (activities included) of a page(s) in the book she mentions. Otherwise, as you say, there is no reason to delete it if she had used her own tasks with the story.

Cheers

4 Aug 2009     

Naty1776
Argentina

Hi Broncesambar! Donīt worry about that! Sometimes those kinds of things happen... There are real problems in life... Donīt worry anout it! I think that those people will  understand...
Hugges and kisses,
Naty

4 Aug 2009     

broncesambar
Argentina

Thanks. Well, I uploaded the file just as I received it because I trusted my friend, and of course, we didn īt know about the origins. I opened it , I liked it and that īs all. Now if you use the text but you change the activities, is that accepted?

4 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Yes Bronce.

The text is a classic. You can use it with your own activities and upload it here. The more original you activities the more chance your WS will have to be downloaded by the other members.

Just try. It is not that difficult.

Cheers;

4 Aug 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

It happened to me too when i first joined the site.... dont worry about it :-)

4 Aug 2009     

broncesambar
Argentina

Thanks, Crazy turtle. I don īt like these things to happen to me because I really make an effort to try to upload things that can be useful for the rest and if I have to change something I do it, but I jsut didn īt realize about all this.
And of course, I know that it īs not that difficult, it īs not lazyness, I didn īt really see it needed any change, I just uploaded what I saw because I liked it. Thanks for your advice, goodnesses, all the same. Regards

4 Aug 2009