Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ANY ONE FROM US    

ANY ONE FROM US

mjrahi
Iran

ANY ONE FROM US

HI
 i want to immigrate to Us .any one from USwho can help me about some question will bw welcome.

4 Aug 2009      

libertybelle
United States

That is really difficult to do. You need to have an area of expertise and probably a job before hand. You also need teaching credentials.
Try the American Embassy in your country.
L

4 Aug 2009     

mjrahi
Iran

hi
thanks for your reply.but i want to know that how much is the general income for each month and how much is the university fee for studying english teaching and can i live there and make money?
also i want to know that is it possible for women to work with islamic kind of cloth such as scarf or not?
thanks

4 Aug 2009     

gaby_mn
United States

The income depends on the kind of work you do, and the hours you put into it.  Universities are not cheap in the US AT ALL, even a "cheap" one. And yes, the U.S. is a free country, and you can wear whatever you like, except in the cases where your work place would put restricitions for the sake of safety. The first thing you need to do, though, is get a student VISA if you want to study or a work VISA if you want to work, and take it from there.

Good luck.

4 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Well, that wasn �t really what you asked for.
You said you wanted to immigrate to the US.
If you want to study there - you might want to do it through the school you
go to at the moment.
Try for a student visa like Gaby wrote.

4 Aug 2009