Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > bullshit    

bullshit

pirchy
Israel

What ever happened to politeness???Angry
Why do people have to use such vulgar language??? Even if you are angry, dear  scottbuzzplease use proper language to express yourself. If you are a teacher, this is definitely not the langruage you would like your students to use. So please, let �s be polite and tolerant towards each other!!! Hug

5 Aug 2009     

douglas
United States

Good way to win friends and influence people dude.

But notice, despite the foul language, you still received help and guidance.  I suggest you take the advice ...  also: chill out, life �s too short.

Douglas

5 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

...hun, whats up with your anger management?

5 Aug 2009     

douglas
United States

...is that HUN as in honey or as in Attila the Hun? LOL  (The tone kind of matches the latter)

5 Aug 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Awwwww..poor Scottbuzz has got the bee in his bonnet (buzz). tut, tut tut. We will have to give him the ESL love-bombing�LOL.� Hi honey! (HUN). You are very welcome to join the gang. We are so sad that you got frustrated but it has happened before and we managed to win those peeved newbies overHug. Please give us a chance hun. We want you to be happy with us. We are the best bunch that you could ever meet.Wink Don �t buzz-off on us so quickly.�LOL

5 Aug 2009     

_babz
Canada

seeing as how the creator of this post used foul language, I´ll continue like this:

another lazy-ass teacher! Seriously, are they just giving these diplomas away, or can any Tom-Dick-or-Harry become a teacher these days?

I feel sorry for his studentsStern Smile

5 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

...hun, whats up with your anger management?

5 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

yes...keep cool and don �t be rude!!
Anyway, you �ve received a lot of help. so, as you can see the site and its members are not that bad! maybe you don �t fit in here with that mood!!

5 Aug 2009     

vtakamatu
Brazil

I agree with all of you.Clap Like I say to my sts: read first and then do the task. If u are not able to follow the instructions, just ask for help. Everybody here is very friendly.Hug
And please, do not use this kind of language Censored, after all, we are all teachers!!! Happy teachers!!!Cool  Maybe u don �t belong to this group....

8 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2