Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > free storage space on line    

free storage space on line

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

free storage space on line

hi there

i need your help and advice

Is there a really nice free storage place on line you are accostumed to?

I have an account at mediafire but suddenly all my files vanished and I �m really sad and upset t the same time!!

I need to create an a ccount without being afraid of loosing my material even if I don �t login regularly...

Thanks

5 Aug 2009      

Portugal

Hi, L�cia. Try boxnet. That �s the one I use. I keep the work I do at home there and then I open it at school. I avoid problems with virus and stuff. You can share your documents, if you need or want to.

5 Aug 2009     

Akanah
Spain

I use 4shared. 5Gb for free.

Olga

5 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Lucia, don �t give up on Mediafire, it is the most generous and easily accesible sharing site in my experience. I´ve had an account for a year or so and never had a problem with it.

5 Aug 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

If you have a Messenger account you can store files there (Skydrive) 25Gb!!!

5 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Hi aftab...

i �m really sad... I �ve uploaded there some precious material, including those  I �ve downloaded from your mediafire account... Now I have to do all over again... and I don �t know if  I have it all ...

But, I like mediafire and I think it is easy to use.. but right now I �m really frustrated with it...

5 Aug 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

With a free account in 4shared you have to sign in at least once a month or everything will be removed. I don �t know if the same happens with mediafire or whether you have a free or premium account, but it doesn �t mean you have to give up the site. I agree that it �s great for storage and box.net or skydrive are great as well. boxtr is also a good site, but they delete your contents if you don �t sign in for a month. I had some precious documents there but forgot to sign in for a month and they �re all gone now.

You can also store your documents with a Google account, in Google docs. Or in docstok, or... there are thousands of good sites for storage but read the rules first. I didn �t and had the same problem in the past.

Cheers

Zailda

5 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

HI THERE
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR POSTS.

I �LL GO THROUGH THE SITES YOU �VE MENTIONED AND SEE THE ONE I LIKE MOST:) THANKS

5 Aug 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi nikadixon. Thank you so much. I was reading the helpful replies here to Lucia and tried your suggested site (Boxnet) to �store some material online. It is so simple to use. � I love it and have used it already Hug�Caroline.

6 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Hi, Caroline, glad I�ve been of help and that you liked boxnet. I use it on a daily basis. Big Hug to you, too.

6 Aug 2009