Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What is a BOARD SCHEME?    

What is a BOARD SCHEME?

JessSA
South Africa

What is a BOARD SCHEME?

Hello Teachers

I am currently studying towards my teaching degree and I am required to put 5 BOARD SCHEMES together for my teaching assignments.
I would appreciate any help, as to what a board scheme consists of?

Manys Thanks Jessica

6 Aug 2009      

szamoca
Hungary

Hello Jessica,
As far as I know a board scheme is a plan on how the board will look like when teaching a specific topic. When I did my teaching practice I had to hand it in this board scheme.
You should plan what and where are you going to write on the board during the teaching process.So for instance where do you write new vocabulary, where do you put your poster, where do you write an exercise etc. The whole thing depends on the topic that you are teaching. It is very important that the board scheme should be clear  well organized and easy to follow. I hope this helps you. Good luck!

6 Aug 2009     

Naty1776
Argentina

Hi Aupairusa! In my opinion, Szamoca is in the right way! She has given a perfect definition of Board Scheme. Sometimes it is also known as BLACKBOARD SYNOPSIS.
I love the kindness of this site!
A big hug from Buenos Aires, Argentina,
NatyHeart

6 Aug 2009     

JessSA
South Africa

Naty and Szamoca.
Thank you so much for your help. You are too kind and atleast I know what is expected now for my assignments!
JessicaSmile

6 Aug 2009