Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading worksheets    

Uploading worksheets

HLesley
Canada

Uploading worksheets

I am a new member and I have tried multiple times to upload a worksheet.

It is in .doc format, under the specified file size of 299 and is on one page.

When I go to upload I browse to find the file, double click it so that the path appears in the box, then click send.  It begins to upload, but after waiting for about 5 minutes, I get the message that the file is not found!

8 Aug 2009      

Tint
South Africa

When one puts something onto the internet, a little html coding gets added to it, which will put your worksheet at just a little over the 300kb file size limit. Can you reduce the images perhaps to bring it down to, say, 250kb? That may help.

As an exercise, send the document to yourself via email. You have a document of 299kb. By the time the email has been sent, it is probably close to 350kb in size. The lower you go, the better chance you have of having a smooth upload.

Also, on the upload page, try hitting Ctrl+F5. It will refresh the page and toss any cookies that are holding you back through a previous failure.

8 Aug 2009