Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Daily free downloads and...     

Daily free downloads and...

Tint
South Africa

Daily free downloads and...

On an aside before I start... the forum is making me tear my hair out. Whenever I post a comment, my comment is duplicated. I swear I only click the "Send" button once! Grr!

Onto my �cry for help �. According to the main page, I have 30 free downloads left:
"Today, you have 30 free downloads left."

Downloading from the Recent Contributions, I �m having download points taken off with each one. The original 30 is remaining unchanged.

Is it just me, or is the site quirky tonight? I �ll leave off downloading for now. Before someone raises the point... I have only downloaded 5 ws tonight (too busy chatting Wink ). The last time I downloaded was two days ago.

9 Aug 2009      

Nereis
Argentina

Last week the same happened tome. I thought it was �cause I dowloaded the printables near the change of day in spain. I think this.

Good luck!!

9 Aug 2009