Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Copyright    

Copyright

mariannina
Italy

Copyright

Hello. I went through all the links you wonderful teachers gave to find free clip arts, but what I found was always covered by copyright (written wee wee tiny tinyLOL)
Could you suggest me any sites where the pics are really free and usable? Thanks a lot. Hug

9 Aug 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Hi marianmina. I posted this some time ago. it may be useful to you..

the key words of your search may should not only be "free" but also "public domain". Free means that you can use it without restrictions but may be under certain conditions, for example, after paying a fee. "Public domain" may mean that anybody can use it without restrictions.

I would seach the clipart by writing "public domain next to the word, dfor example: "cat clipart public domain"

9 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Damielle thank you very much, now I understand the difference and I �ll be more cautious choosing sites and clip arts

9 Aug 2009     

funny4u
Yemen

how to download worksheets?

10 Aug 2009