Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Who want to change letters    

Who want to change letters

Gisele-Santos
Brazil

Who want to change letters

Hello everybody!!!

Some days ago I saw a message here of someone who wanted to change letters with students from a different country. I �d like to know who is this person and if he/she still want to do it!

Thank you!

Gisele

9 Aug 2009      

nadin235
Russian Federation

Hi,�

I �d like my students aged 13-16 to change letters from other countries and maybe to organise a common project which could be interested for teenagers. �If our country Russia is interesting for you I �m looking forward to your answer. Send it on my private postbox on ESL printables/

Bye, Nadin.

9 Aug 2009     

Portugal

I won �t be teaching in a High School for the next years, but I �m sure my teacher-friends would enjoy having some penfriends corresponding with their students. Do you mind if I put you in touch? I could email you their emails. You could join in an European project. Would you agree?
Have a nice day.

9 Aug 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

Good part of the day, dear collegues!�

This idea is very topical. Lot �s of teachers say that they would like to, but it is not organized yet.�

My suggestion is to join all together so that it would become really something interesting and useful for our students, so that classes from as many countries as possible could be involved. And to start a project, as you, Nadin, say.�

Have a look at http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10722 and join us.�

Valeprimo is working it out. Let �s gether together and plan everything. It would be nice to start in September.

Hugs, Nataliya.

9 Aug 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

Good part of the day, dear collegues!�

This idea is very topical. Lot �s of teachers say that they would like to, but it is not organized yet.�

My suggestion is to join all together so that it would become really something interesting and useful for our students, so that classes from as many countries as possible could be involved. And to start a project, as you, Nadin, say.�

Have a look at http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10722 and join us.�

Valeprimo is working it out. Let �s gether together and plan everything. It would be nice to start in September.

Hugs, Nataliya.

9 Aug 2009     

Valeprimo
Argentina

Hi everybody !!!!

I �m organizing an exchange system, so if you want, please send me a list of your students and ages, so as to organize the exchange !!!

This is my e-mail adress:

Hugs to everybody!

valen

14 Aug 2009