Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > any one who live in the US    

any one who live in the US

mjrahi
Iran

any one who live in the US

HI COLLEAGUES
 i need some one who lives now in the US to help me about job opportunity in the US
thanks

10 Aug 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Something like this was posted on the board a little while ago. I don �t know if it was you.
I really don �t think anyone here can really help you with this.
None of us are official immigration workers.

If you want to study/move/immigrate to the USA - it has to be done through official channels.
That means you either need to contact your school guidance councilor or the American Embassy in your country or if you �re working, you should ask your company to help.
As far as I know, those are your only options.

10 Aug 2009     

gaby_mn
United States

I agree with libertybelle. It�s really not as simple as getting a job. There are a lot of official matters that need to be dealt with first. If your intention is working, you need a working VISA, however, the employer needs to request that for you. Why don�t you visit the American Embassy�s web page? Maybe that will help.

10 Aug 2009