Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > To all the people who downloaded my “In the living room worksheet on 30th, July    

To all the people who downloaded my “In the living room worksheet on 30th, July

Katiana
Spain

To all the people who downloaded my “In the living room worksheet on 30th, July

I have just realized that the matching list in this worksheet (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=265482#thetop) is wrong as it belongs to my “In the bedroom” worksheet. I don´t know how I could make such a big mistake. I want to apologize for the inconvenience that I may have caused you. Here I send you the correct list. You can easily copy-paste it in my document. Thanks for everything. Have a wonderful day and a big hug. Ana 1. drapes 2. sofa 3. rug 4. sleeper sofa 5. armchair 6. chair 7. settee 8. clock 9. table lamp 10. coffee table 11. chess long 12. cupboard 13. bureau 14. grandfather clock 15. cabinets 16. relax chair 17. lamp 18. floor lamp 19. futon 20. table 21. TV set 22. remote control 23. photo frame 24. stereo 25. dvd player 26. cart 27. ashtray 28. plant 29. vase 30. cushions 31. display cabinet 32. bookshelf 33. picture 34. puff 35. ottoman

10 Aug 2009      

mariannina
Italy

Don ´t worry Katiana it happens and your worksheets are always so useful and gorgeus and if you make a mistake, well...you are human...you, too LOL ! I ´m joking but it ´s true, your work (like the work of all the  other teachers here!) is fantastic. Thank you Hug

10 Aug 2009