Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Eslprintables worksheets in another site!!    

Eslprintables worksheets in another site!!

Stellam
Argentina

Eslprintables worksheets in another site!!

Hi dear colleagues
By chance, I found worksheets that belong to Eslprintables here: http://www.detailenglish.com/index.php?page=download&op=category&id=10&title=Grammar-Worksheets

Please, have a look

Hugs
Stella

11 Aug 2009      

tricia973
Uruguay

Oh my goodness, take a look at this other worksheet... it �s Svetlana �s work!

11 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

How is it possible? Do they think they �ll not be discovered? When you download a worksheet and then put the arrow of the mouse on the icon, it automatically appears the name of the person who prepared it!

It �s unbelievable!

11 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Maybe these eslprintables members have also registered on that site too...

I wonder...

11 Aug 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Lucia
Unfortunately this is not the case. Before posting my message on the forum, I pmed one of the members and she confirmed that her work had been uploaded by someone else.

Stella

11 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Scully and Mulder must be called for ... AGAIN! Cool Though i don �t think they �d waste their time with such a trivial thing. Trivial for them, i mean. It might be a huge MOUNTAIN for us, haaaard workers, but just a mole hill for them.

11 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

BAH!!! :)

11 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

you �re right Stella :(
What can people do???

11 Aug 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

Hello everybody:

I �m not registered anywhere else but ESLprint so there is a member from this site who steals the wss ... how sad is that, ha?

A BIG THANK YOU to Stellam and Ladybird who sent me a pm.

Thanks again, girls.

Hugs,

Silvy 

11 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Most sites have a "contact us" link. Silvy, you could send an email saying this sheet is yours and to ask for them to remove it from their site.
That �s where I �d start if one of my printable got posted without my permission somewhere else.

11 Aug 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I �ve read all those posts of yours with my mouth open out of surprise. I wanna put forward an idea to prevent this.
eslprintables itself is , I think, able to put watermark on all those worksheets that has already been uploaded before.

11 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >