Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > new worksheets and premium members    

new worksheets and premium members

_babz
Canada

new worksheets and premium members

hi gang

does anyone know how long it takes for a worksheet to go on the �new worksheets for premium members �....

...I was checking the new sheets, and my sheets never showed up...it �s been over 24 hrs...

just curious...

thanx

Smile

12 Aug 2009      

urpillay
Spain

Hi Tbabz,
The new worksheets are shown at midnight (Spanish time) every day.
INMA ALC�ZAR

13 Aug 2009     

_babz
Canada

thanks!

13 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Tbabz!!! mmm... you have the same problem as me!!! after some very helpful colleagues explained the 24 hour stuff.... I kind of understood, but, on my last ws, I paid special attention and was almost checking it round clock, because I never had a chance to see ANY of my worksheets as NEW CONTRIBUTIONS.... and I just didn �t ever see it. Don �t know why, but... such is life!!!! I hoped at least maybe it was just me, or my computer, and that other members WERE ABLE to see it as new contribution, but I guess not. other times, at least I �d get one or two downloads but, on this one, I haven �t got not one little point, snif, snif!!! Cry 

13 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Mar! I �ve checked your worksheet uploaded on Aug. 11th and if I were you I would delete  it and upload it again so that it would show in tomorrow �s contributions. I �ll check if your work appears tomorrow after midnight Spanish time and I �ll send you a PM.

Hugs,
mena

13 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

tbabz

your �emotions and moods � and �guess who animals � are available to download today Thursday.

13 Aug 2009     

_babz
Canada

thanks afta....i guess cause of the time difference...i hadn �t noticed (i just did, once i refreshed the page)

take care everyone.

13 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Ok, thank  you Mena, for your suggestion!!!!  You �re so lovely and helpful!!!

13 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Just did what you suggested, Mena. Crossing my fingers to see it in tomorrow �s contibutions!!! Maybe some might find it annoying my insistence on this topic, but, like I said, I �ve joined this wonderful site just a couple of months ago, and I just absolutely love it. I �ve found great ideas, ws and most of all wonderful people!!! Many of you great teachers have thousands of points which only speaks of your wonderful work, I �m really excited looking forward to my first one hundred points, only need 8  more!!! ha ha ha!!! and hopefully one day will have thousands and thousands of points, not for the points themselves, since we get to download 30 free ws a day, and they �re great ws, but having thousands of points means I �ll be sticking around for a long, long time, and that makes me happy feeling such warmth and belonging to such a wonderful group!!!

Thanks again, Mena!!!

Hugs!

Mar

13 Aug 2009