Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to reduce the size of my worsksheet    

How to reduce the size of my worsksheet

melohi
Spain

How to reduce the size of my worsksheet

I want to download a worksheet with 354 kb but it must be 300 kb maximun.

I �ve tried to changed it into  a black&white version, but it �s the same.
What can I do?

thanksWacko

13 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Good morning! I �ve sent you a pm. Also, if you �re using pics or clipart, I got great advice from alienboy a long time ago - first save the pics to your PC (don �t just copy-paste them from google or clipart collections) - then if you have any program for pics (I have IrfanView) you can resize it and sharpen it and it cuts down hundreds of KB...
Anita

13 Aug 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

In the MSOffice itself, under Microsoft Tools, There is Microsoft Picture Manager. Add your picture files to it, you can resize them one by one or select all and resize them all and then save. I hope this would work for you. Otherwise, select one picture from MS Word itself, Open the picture  toolbar and compress them one by one or all your pictures at a time.

13 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Melohi

If you use Word 2007, it is very easy! Just click on the picture, select FORMAT PICTURE, then click on COMPRESS picture and that �s it! You can choose to compress one picture or all pics in the document.

13 Aug 2009     

vmant
Greece

I would like to ask you, can i upload an docx (word 2007) file? because when i � m converting to doc (word 97-2003) the size of my file getting much bigger.

11 Oct 2009