Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks for the great worksheets    

Thanks for the great worksheets

fletsch
Canada

Thanks for the great worksheets

Hey fellow members:

After reading a rather unhappy comment here, I hust wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all the members here.  I have been working a summer job at a private school in China.  I have to come up with 5-7 different lesson plans a day, with different levels of English from beginner to advanced, 6 days a week.  It is a daunting task to say the least.  But all of your printables have made it possible for me to get through this.  Thanks everyone, this site is really a lifesaver...

Happy Thursday,

Fletsch

13 Aug 2009      

mariannina
Italy

Hello dear fletsch, I remind you that you are a part of this great group, then...thank you for your great contribution!

13 Aug 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

dear Fletsch, thank you for your positive post! I agree with you 100% and I think we all must be proud of being members of this great community! Because it helps us at work and it is also wonderful how many new good friends we have made here. 

13 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

13 Aug 2009