Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with uploading    

Problems with uploading

zambia09
Czech Republic

Problems with uploading

Hi.
I � ve got a problem with uploading my worksheet. The uploading was OK but when I checked the document, there was 2nd page missing.  ConfusedI tried to upload it again and again but nothing has changed. Now it tells me that I reached my day limit but the worksheet still isn �t all right. It really drives me crazy and makes me sad because I �ve spent several hours by creating it. Cry
What should I do? Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
Michaela

13 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

This happened to me once and it turned out that it was uploaded correctly, but that you couldn �t see the preview well. Try downloading your ws from this site, save it to your computer- it �s free for you, and you �ll see if everything downloads correctly.
Anita

13 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Michaela,
If your latest worksheet is on present simple with three pages , I �ve checked it and its fine.
Aftab

13 Aug 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

anitarobi,
I tried it and you were right. Everything is OK. Now I �m only scared people won �t download it because in the preview it looks incomplete. Well, I �ll see tomorrow.
Thanks for your advice. Thumbs Up

13 Aug 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot, Silke. Smile

It happened to me for the first time so I was really upset and didn �t know what to do.

Have a nice evening too, Michaela.

13 Aug 2009