Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CONTACT WEBSITE DOESN ´T WORK    

CONTACT WEBSITE DOESN ´T WORK

monira21
Spain

CONTACT WEBSITE DOESN ´T WORK

HELLO EVERYONE

I was wondering if anybody knows why on my profile when I click on my contact website (there is an option when you register of writing your web address if you have one) doesn ´t redirect me to it, it doesn ´t seem to work. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Thanks

13 Aug 2009      

Portugal

I don ´t monira. Why don ´t you edit your account and check the address?

14 Aug 2009     

monira21
Spain

Thank you nika, I will

14 Aug 2009     

monira21
Spain

Nope, it doesn ´t seem to work either, and the address is ok. Arggggg!!!

14 Aug 2009     

gomer
Korea, South

Just tried it Monira, it worked for me.... and as long as your students can access it, you have a success! Nice site.

14 Aug 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

If you are using Firefox it doesn ´t work but in Internet Explorer it does Big smile

14 Aug 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

That ´s right, but if you ARE using Firefox, hold the button CTRL on the left, point with your arrow on the link and CLICK! Firefox will then open a new browser window with that website.

Good luck!

14 Aug 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

That ´s right, but if you ARE using Firefox, hold the button CTRL on the left, point with your arrow on the link and CLICK! Firefox will then open a new browser window with that website.

Good luck!

14 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Mónica, I checked the link today and it is already working with IE. Congratulations!

14 Aug 2009