Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HeEeEeLP    

HeEeEeLP

gugaelt
Mexico

HeEeEeLP

Hello everyone sort of in this wonderful site. I �m in the 8th semester of my B.A. (EFL) and I �ve just got my second goup of elementary level kids from 8 to 10 years, I �ve never worked with kids before; However, this is the only way i can gain more experience before I get graduated, teaching different levels and ages. I �d really thank if you post some advices or techniques to get ideas and adapt them to the topics... = ) Greetings from Mexico. Luis.

14 Aug 2009      

eng789
Israel

Hi Luis,
Welcome to this terrific site.  I think if you tell us exactly what you need we will be able to help you.

Good luck.  :  )

14 Aug 2009     

jaeckerly
Mexico

Try these:

Learn by observing others � work, which of course does not mean copying. I think a lot about what would be practical in my classroom (and in terms of printer toner and eyesight) and go from there. I �m not that creative either, but I �ve found the more time I spend on editing my work, the better the results.

Good luck!

14 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hopefully some ideas here.

14 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

HI AFTAB57

Thanks for being such a great friend!
Every time someone needs help...there you are...full of resources ans ideas!!

thanks for being there...
L�cia

14 Aug 2009     

miss K.
Ukraine

You can play games and role play dialogues they are to learn. You can play memory games to learn the vocabulary (especialy word& picture will help them remeber words and how to write them). You can play games with movements. ex child shows the action and the others have to guess what he �s doing. Remeber that some games are good only for small groups and others for big groups still there are those that sit any size. Your activities shouldn �t be fun only. They �ve got to learn through them.

14 Aug 2009