Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New user    

New user

Miss Paulaey
Argentina

New user

Hi everyone!
I �m new in here so my question may sound ridiculous. Anyway, can anyone tell me why I can �t see my own worksheets and their previews? Is this the normal thing or is it a mistake I made when uploading them? I �m worried about this because they seem empty.

Thanks in advance for your answer. Wink

14 Aug 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

Welcome to the site :=)
 I can �t see your WSS. Maybe you should upload �em again.

regards from Spain,

Olga

14 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Welcome to the site. I downloaded your worksheets to check them out but they are empty pages so it could be that by mistake you have uploaded empty pages by mistake or also sometimes there are hiccups in the uploading process. As Olga suggests it may be best to upload them again.

14 Aug 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to eslprintables!

try to UPDATE your worksheets...
Go to the Twillight ws, and click BELOW the worksheet on UPDATE and choose the updated version on your computer. Upload the new version and wait and see :-)
When done, tell us, we �ll check it if it �s correct this  time...

Good luck!

14 Aug 2009     

Miss Paulaey
Argentina

Thank you guys for your help!
I �ve just updated one of my worksheets to see if that works. I hope it does! Would you check it and let me know? It �s twilight past cont practice.

Thanks again!

14 Aug 2009