Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN PALSSSSSSSSS    

PEN PALSSSSSSSSS

mamz
Spain

PEN PALSSSSSSSSS

I am looking for an english school that want to exchange letters with my spanish students who are learning English... If any teacher is interested please contact me. The only condition is that students have to be English speakers ( first language). Maybe they are interested in practising spanish and we can send English-Spanish letters to each other. My students are 11 years old. Tell me something please, the school where I am teaching is very interested in doing this pen pals activity.

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

28 Oct 2008      

JMDe
Argentina

Some days ago I wrote a message looking for pen pals under the same conditions as mamz. See message board "Native English teachers" (or something like that). I�m Argentinean, but I live in Madrid (Spain) and I�m looking for an English School where students learn Spanish as a second language. This way we could send each other letters  half written in English and half written in Spanish. My students are 9-12 years old. Thanks a lot...

JMDe

28 Oct 2008