Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Teachers with ZERO points and ZERO activity    

Teachers with ZERO points and ZERO activity

Portugal

I suggest we build on Dorothea �s suggestions and try to move on:

1. write a letter or an e-mail. Yes. Welcoming message. Private

2. encouraging�uploading.  Yes, I�m into it. Have already done.

3. stressing� definitely. In the welcoming message.  

My suggestion:
4. A thread just to welcome new members,

15 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I love Silke �s suggestion - to make a completely new tutorial containing everything a new user needs to know plus the welcome message Dorothea suggested and have victor upload it. I think it would really help.

15 Aug 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

I checked up my country India �s figures. There are just mindblowing. 9460 members, only 4 moderators, 46 premier members and 308 members with more than a zero. So, is it not shameful that 97% of the Indian registered users cannot download even a single ws. If they are teachers, I advise them to make a beginning at least now. I became aware of the site while general web search in May and became the member on 15 May 09 and since then I have uploaded hundreds of worksheets and PPT presentations and now stand to gain 2210 which is the second highest score for India. The first being 4525. I advise our young teachers to take a clue and inspiration from this aged teacher (69 years today). Let me see if t if I can stir theier minds.

15 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Yes, Ladybird and Mana. Sorry. I somehow implied that the idea of

make a completely new tutorial 

was contained in
  write a letter or an e-mail.

There could be other ways, like opening a thread just for newcomers to hepl them out as defined.
What do you , ladies,  make of that?
I´ve been through the Portuguese members, but I figured it´s no longer necessary for this purpose at the point we are now.

15 Aug 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

happy birthday holymary - did I get that right?? 

15 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3