Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Birthday!     

Happy Birthday!

Aimee/S.
Israel

Happy Birthday!

I read yesterday �s post about wishing birthdays on the forum and so on... And unless our dear Victor makes it a rule, well, I �m in favor of keeping on sending wishing to our dear friends right here!!! (And for those who call our glittering wishes "migraine triggers" - well, don �t look! Skip what hurts you or annoys you! Thanks!)  

And I believe that today is Pacchy �s birthday - so Happy Birthday dear Pacchy! Have a great day!!!

br6cl18a.gif picture by aimeesacksteinbirtbl11.gif image by aimeesackstein   valbl12.gif image by aimeesackstein Aimee

15 Aug 2009      

arkel
Ireland

A very happy birthday Pacchy! Hug Rosemary

15 Aug 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

May you have a  very happy birthday
Pacchy!

Hug Victoria

15 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

DEAR PACCHY,
habi

15 Aug 2009     

vanda51
Portugal

StarMay this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams!Star

Happy Birthday dear Pacchy Hug Hug Hug

15 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Some people say it is allowed, others say it isn �t;   and though I think this kind of post should go in the cafe (caf�: celebrate, laugh, talk aloud, glasses touching Cheers!Send big hugs and hellos; that �s what cafes are for; suggest friends where to go when they come to our countries; forum: dialogical thinking, reasoning, debating) . No doubt, celebrating strengthens the sense of community and belonging, critical for the survival of a community. So, I raise my glass with everybody else (of OportoEmbarrassed; Hey, Greeks bring your Ouzo, I can deal with it!LOL I tend to laugh a lot when I�ve had enough) and say:

Happy birthday, Pacchy; may you have a wonderful day and many to come ahead. I hope all your dreamscome true. For respect of others that could feel uncomfortable . Small is beautiful. There are exceptions: I´m one of them. Cheers!Take a good sip.

15 Aug 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

DEAR PACCHY! BEST WISHES!
Hug

15 Aug 2009     

Denisa
Romania

15 Aug 2009     

serene
Greece

Happy Birthday dear Pacchy!
I hope you have a great day with your family and friends.
Wishing you a year of good health and lots of love!

15 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Have you brought your Ouzo, Serene? Your  name goes with your  style. Some logistics here:just checking if there is enough.

15 Aug 2009     

Nandel
Argentina

Happy Birthday dear niece! I know this is a special birthday for you. I hope all your dreams will come true, Have a nice day!HugBroken Heart

15 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >