Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FRIENDSHIP - OUR LIST IS QUICKLY GROWING!!! But we´re still missing YOU!    

FRIENDSHIP - OUR LIST IS QUICKLY GROWING!!! But we´re still missing YOU!

Mar0919
Mexico

FRIENDSHIP - OUR LIST IS QUICKLY GROWING!!! But we´re still missing YOU!

Hi, guys!!! I don �t know if I was able to upload this video correctly, crossing my fingers I did!!!!

A friend of mine sent me this video, and it rang many little bells... in my head, and in my heart. Like I said recently, I �m relatively new on the site, two months now, and I absolutely love it. And since I love it so much, it really makes me sad to read all the silly discussions that sometimes can well be avoided if we work on being a bit more tolerant, on our anger management, etc. We �re all unique individuals that do not think the same, or feel the same about something. If we don �t understand something, let �s just ASK, instead of getting angry straight out, and trying to bite someone �s head off, or critizing. PLEASE DON �T MISUNDERSTAND ME, I �m not trying to point my finger to anyone, just that this site would be a zillion times more wonderful if we can share real friendship with so many wonderful people, from so many wonderful countries that we find in this site.

Take a look at this video, and write your name if  you want to join the

ESL PRINTABLES FRIENDSHIP LIST:

1.- I want to be your friend - Mar0919
2.-

16 Aug 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

I �m speechless: "living together in spite of the differences". great video, Iwould love to show it to my students!

16 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Yes, it �s absolutely touching. And the beautiful LOYALTY to that friendship is even more touching. So... I ask again... �What �s our excuse?... Our differences aren �t even close to being as great as Tara �s and Bella �s, yet here we are, discussing about little, itsy, bitsy things!!!

16 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi again to all!!! Just like Moravc suggested, I updated the post, and woopy doo!!! I got the video image!!! so I hope some  of you have a chance to see this beautiful video.

Hugs,

Mar

16 Aug 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Mar0919,

I want to sign your "I Want to Be Your Friend ESLprintables" list!!! Great video!

Carla

16 Aug 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

What an incredibly touching frienship story!

This has brought tears to my eyes this is so
 beautiful miracles do exist
even between the animals!!!!

Why can �t people get along like this?

Such a shame the world cannot be like this -loyal and kind !!!
Humans could learn a lot from these two animals.
Friends Forever....

This is so heart warming...
awesome!

16 Aug 2009     

mavic15
Indonesia

Hello Mar0919,

It is truly an inspiring touching friendship video.....Clap

�Hope this video will bring us all [ESL PRINTABLES members] for a great  and wonderful friendship. For us to be more inspired and to develop  great friendship among the people who are binded with a real meaning of "SHARING �  of their great and fantastic creations.

God Bless us All!!!!

regards,

mavic

16 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Can I join the list, too? Thanks, Mar, this is truly inspiring (I �m glad Victoria �s tutorial works)!

PS: For those of you, like me, who are planning to use this in class, here´s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0TjfOKnF-c

16 Aug 2009     

Denisa
Romania

WOW, GREAT IDEA, MAR!!

LET ME BE ANOTHER ONE WHO SIGNS IN THAT LIST:

YES, I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND - DENISA

16 Aug 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

It �s just SO touching! I couldn �t help shedding a tear (or 3!) myself. I normally probably wouldn �t but as I �m going through some really hard times now it moved me deeply. The message is wonderful, but humans are often so so different.

Oh, I �d love to join your list! Smile
Hugs,
Marta

16 Aug 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Put me on your list, Mar!!!
I �ve sent that video link to my students to watch and hope it sparks a discussion when we start again in two week �s time!!
Thanks for sharing something so moving and inspiring!!Hug
Hugs,
Fiona.

16 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >