Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Really unlucky with images & pics finding :-(    

Really unlucky with images & pics finding :-(

goodnesses
Algeria

Really unlucky with images & pics finding :-(

Hi, all of out there!

I am really unlucky with finding images and pictures to illustrate some of my WS topics.

So, I come to you again asking for help hoping this time it will be more fruitful.

I need images and pictures (free of course) to illustrate the following situations related to students � (or teens in general) misbehaviour and/or unethical behaviour.

- students cheating in tests and exams
- students plagiarising from internet for individual or group assignments
- students lying to parents and/or teachers
- students bullying
- students making noise during courses
- students stealing at school and elsewhere (e.g.:shoplifting)
- students � video (on-line) games addiction affecting their studies

Thanks to all in advance!

PS: the higher the image quality the better.

17 Aug 2009      

mariannina
Italy

I don �t know if it will be useful, but have a look
(sorry it �s in Italian)
They gave me the permission to use the drawings in this
site.
Bye

17 Aug 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

hope it helps you. let me know if you can �t see my searches:

bullying

students cheating

students plagiarizing from internet

children stealing.

17 Aug 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Videos on game addictions:

17 Aug 2009     

N.F.T
South Africa

This is an easy one:) Ok....all you gotta do is type in www.google.com/images ... then WHATEVER IT IS YOU �RE LOOKING FOR...for example someone cheating on a test...type in the search bar "cheating on test clip art" - or clipart as one word.  ALSO i suggest getting creative with NAMES for pictures you´re seeking...often what you´re looking for is under a different name to what you´re searching. For example if I were searching for a pic of someone cheating I would try things like "caught cheating clipart" or "naughty student clipart" or something along those lines...think out of the box...i promise something will come up! when you find a clip you like - click on the thumbnail - your screen should auto load a page divided with a bar - above is the thumbnail and below is the website it originates from.  CLICK THE ABOVE THUMBNAIL to get the FULLSIZE view.
Once you have the full size view, postion the mouse cursor over the picture and RIGHT click - the menu that pops up should have "save target as... � or something similar - click SAVE TARGET and select the destination folder. Presto.

GOOD LUCK:)

17 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear, MatthewAlexander

Thanks for your tips but I know how to "google" and it �s been a week I am "googling". I found millions of stuff but nothing that suites or that is free of charge (no copyright constraint)

Good luck to you for your request because a syllabus, by us, is the affair of a whole team (sometimes very big) designated by the minister of education to design it. It can take month or even years.

17 Aug 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Was the word "free" all the time on the first message?
What do you need, drawings or photos?

17 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Yes, damielle it was always there. I didn �t re-edit.

I would like to have photos (it �s better for PPT) but if you come across good expressive drawing why not? It could help also.

Thanks Damielle, you �re very helpful.

17 Aug 2009