Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Request    

Request

Tere-arg
Argentina

Request

I could give solid grounds for everything I said and the way I did. However, I won�t go on with this silly thing.
Why? Because it would be a waste of time, energy and space in a site created for other aim.

I will only say I do not belong to any group here and will go on giving my opinion freely as any other does.

The fact that  some friends support us means nothing among so many members who, wisely enough, keep silent.
Well, I used "us" just out of politeness, but they know...

Now, would you people  (that is, those sending nasty messages  and those who took the work and time of leaving a message in the forum and copying and pasting it to me  privately or quoting  one of his/her friend�s) stop sending me private messages, please.

Thanks a lot

edited: underlined words were added to make the message clear.
Of course, no words for silly comments.

Have a very good Tuesday!

17 Aug 2009      

mrnicolas
Argentina

Ok queen victoria!!!!!!!! hahahhahahaah WHATEVERRRRRR GET A LIFE PLIZ

18 Aug 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

we are adults... please...  calm down! 
Sweet dreams... Hug
Ceci

18 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

...If I had a question, would it be ok to PM???
LOL, CU tomorrow

18 Aug 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Have a nice day Tere...and remember that we all have the right to post whatever we want to and we also have the right of not being criticized for that

And if we do not like people�s posts let �s not read them and that �s it... tolerance is the key.

Hugs

18 Aug 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Let�s be coherent,

The same rule should apply to everybody, not only to me.
Have you read the beginning? It was just  a member�s opinion (mine) among soooooo many and it was not rude...so???
It made a group of people jump aggressively upon me which I do not care as I know how it works.
Serious people have understood and known what to do.

I do not usually come back to these sort of posts, but this time I was interested in knowing who is who.
Always useful...

Over to me

A new week here...and ready to enjoy it!

Have a good one! Smile

18 Aug 2009