Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Uploading a Youtube video    

Uploading a Youtube video

ziasabri
Spain

Uploading a Youtube video

Hi,

I need some help!! I can �t upload a youtube video!

Every time I copy the embed code, then paste it  but the site says:

Error inserting object in current location.

What can I do???

Thanks

sabrina

19 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

HI, Sabrina!
Most of us have tried and managed using Victoria �s advice on this http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=265150#thetop

Try and perhaps you �ll see where you got it wrong. I know for me the copy paste part of the whole video sometimes doesn �t work at first, but second try, but it always works eventually. Best of luck!

19 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hi there,

The problem is the cursor has moved and it doesn �t recognize where you want to place the video.

What I do is -  first I go find the youtube video and copy the correct link, then I go back to my OE and place the cursor on the page where I want the video to go, and finally I go to the inserting video option, open it and paste the link.

Hope that helps.

Smile 

19 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

It works only with Internet Explorer but not with Firefox.

19 Aug 2009     

yunaked
Algeria

Hi,
You can also use the web site www.keepvid.com, you have  to copy the url, for instance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM),of the video you want to download and past it. That �s all. Have a geat day!

19 Aug 2009