Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > premium users    

premium users

Denisa
Romania

no, Federico, you keep this "quality" from now on...you will be able to download(for free) 30 ws from the new ones only, not from the old ones..for those you need new points..
Got it?

20 Aug 2009     

Federicoskr
Argentina

I have no points left - I have already spent all my 64 points, so that means I will not be a Premium User until I have 30 "unused" points???

Should I stop downloading until I get to 94 downloads? -I mean... 30 extra points???

20 Aug 2009     

Federicoskr
Argentina

Thanks !!!

Finally I got it--- and I am already enjoying the benefits of incumbency... i mean being a Premium User.. haha

Guys tomorrow you�ll be able to download 2 new Speeches Worksheets from me... give them a look.. They are great for a Different Activity!!!

20 Aug 2009     

Federicoskr
Argentina

Thanks !!!

Finally I got it--- and I am already enjoying the benefits of incumbency... i mean being a Premium User.. haha

Guys tomorrow you�ll be able to download 2 new Speeches Worksheets from me... give them a look.. They are great for a Different Activity!!!

20 Aug 2009     

Alicia del c.
Argentina

OK FEDERICO. I`M LOOKING FOR YOUR WORKSHEET!!!
hOPE IT `S GOING TO BE INTERESTING!
 HUGS!

20 Aug 2009     

douglas
United States

Once you reach 30 points you remain a premium user even if you use your points to download older worksheets You only lose your premium status if delete the worksheets that gave you the points (or if they are reported as stolen and deleted).

20 Aug 2009     

kristynofis
Chile

that �s not fear, specially for people who are not pending of the ws of the day... what a pity, i have lost all my points for that :(

23 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2