Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A site that is using ws from ESLprintables    

A site that is using ws from ESLprintables

manonski (f)
Canada

Can �t access it anymore myself. I guess that the person who owns that blog read this post and blocked people from entering unless they are members.

21 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

@urpillay - The forum is owned by a Suzanna. The worksheets in question were offered there by someone named Berta, not Suzanna. If you look Berta up here, there are Hundreds! All from Brazil. It could be any one of them. Many are premium members here.

Victor hasn �t closed this forum down. I was talking about the other forum. I no longer have free access to it. I have to be registered to access the forum.

21 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

It seems my invitation was withdrawn. I applied, was pending, and when I went to sign in, I got this:

Membership to TROCA DE ATIVIDADES DE INGL�S2 is By Invitation Only

Hello, ................. (Sign Out)

We �re sorry, but the administrator has chosen to require an invitation to join . If you have an invitation, click the link in the email to join.

About TROCA DE ATIVIDADES DE INGL�S2

We are a bunch of friendly and motivated English Teachers who love exchanging and sharing English materials with others.

21 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

now it is impossible to get there at all!!

21 Aug 2009     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi!

It �s certainly shocking to find out some site is stealing work from EsLprintables!!
I tried to take  a look on thes site but it was only for members!Something should be done about that!

21 Aug 2009     

Tint
South Africa

For those following this thread, I have posted an update in a new thread:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=11254

22 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2