Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems sending printables    

Problems sending printables

guidinhacastela
Portugal

Problems sending printables

Hi everyone!
I have been having some problems for a week every time I try to send a printable or a power point... it keeps saying error on the page!!is the same happening to anyone else or is it just me??Please help me!What should I do?
Thanks!

21 Aug 2009      

Anutka
Russian Federation

Is the size of your printable less than 300kb?

21 Aug 2009     

BebelBR
Brazil

I have the same problem, I don �t know how to send a printable or a power point, I need help too. thanks.

21 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Izabel, first make a worksheet or powerpoint in your PC and save it. Worksheets can only have 300KB and powerpoints can only have 500KB (so if you use pics, don �t overdo it, and keep the size of the pics small - don �t just copy them from free cliparts, but save them in your PC, they �re smaller that way). Once you �re happy with your ws/ppt, check the size (just glide your mouse over the icon of the ws/ppt, and you will see the size in the description). Then log in at ESL and find this under the logo on top of the page...
What �s this        Register        Send a printable        Send a PowerPoint        Make an Online Exercise NEW!!       Links       F.A.Q.
Click on what you want to do - if you want to send o ws, click on send a printable, and just follow the rules carefully - everything is explained as you go (when you see browse, it allows you to find it in your PC and double-click it). Take your time to describe your ws well, it helps.
Good luck! I hope this helps.
Anita
PS: Start with something simple, and you �ll see how it goes.

21 Aug 2009     

guidinhacastela
Portugal

Thanks!!
The problem was the size!

21 Aug 2009     

miss-o
Portugal

Hello! How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint?

Thanks.

21 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

when you make a powerpoint there is such an option on the deck left to it "make it less", something like that. use this option. there was such a problem with someone else earlier. our best members advised to look through one useful instruction. so look the forum and find it.

21 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Internet connection is sometimes slow, Guida. You didn �t mention the error number. Problem solved? If not, send pm., ok? See you around. Good luck!

21 Aug 2009