Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I CANīT UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS    

I CANīT UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS

anitarobi
Croatia

Nedve, I hope spagman īs pm has helped you. Mafaldita, I , for instance, don īt use Corel, but Irfanview, which many members use and recommend, because it īs free and simple to use, yet effective, so I really recommend it to all of you. Thersy, worksheets can only be up to 300KB, so yours is definitely too big, that īs the problem the server has with it. Only powerpoints can be bigger, but also only up to 500KB. The trick is - when you use clipart or any images or photos, don īt just copy and paste them from the internet, but save them to your PC, and then reduce them in any software you have for them - e. g. with Irfanview, I just click on resize image and type in 200 or 300 in the left box for size (the other one is automatically set), and then I click on edit and sharpen once. You can then copy the image directly to your doc, or save it as it is and then copy paste. It īs unbelievable - you īll see - it reduces a pic from 760 KB to 25KB in a matter of seconds.

23 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2