Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > why i didn ´t get points     

why i didn ´t get points

naina101
Maldives

why i didn ´t get points

hey why i didn ´t get points 3 people have downloaded my contributions. tell me why

24 Aug 2009      

marialopes
Portugal

FAQ � Why haven㦙 I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you𠑥l have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

24 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

He-he-he ... We should send you on a quest,
that way you ´ll find your answer best! Star
Search about the forum, click wherever you can,
The answer is out there, you ´d better ran.

(Ye, ye, i know it should read RUN, but RAN rhymed this time Tongue.)

24 Aug 2009     

naina101
Maldives

thanx. Acutually i am a new member.

24 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

The answer is out there, you ´d better ran.
How about �you ´d better scram �?  It is a near rhyme and is in the correct  tense. :P
Actually, we figured you were new. :)  Hence the question.  Did you read the red words at the bottom of the upload page? (they are red, right? I haven ´t uploaded in a while) 

24 Aug 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Hi - people don ´t want to make fun of you, but this question appears about once a day as a lot of new users don ´t go browsing the FAQ ´s and the site, and it can make one rather impatient.

Actually - I didn ´t have time to check the content of your contributions, but I ´d recommend - from what I saw - that you check the most downloaded worksheets - or the recent contributions with the most points. You don ´t need to download them - just the preview will tell you a lot about layouts and nice formatting etc.
A lot of people don ´t have time to browse. Within the amount of fantastic printables you have to have an eyecatcher - either with the subject or with the layout (though layout is often not enough anymore, but it helps).

The rest is in the tutorials, but if you browse the forum, there are many tricks for "free" (no points) in here, too.

Hope that helped.
Enjoy this fantastic site!
Mietz

P.S. Actually also check the wording of your request. It actually doesn´t appear to be too polite to be honest.

24 Aug 2009     

Adel A
Egypt

Dear friend 
be patient points will come .Iam also a new member i only got 65 point during my two weeks
membership .I promise to see your woksheets
By the way your cat scares the teachers----------of course I am joking

25 Aug 2009     

fsams
Maldives

See the PM.... :)

25 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

@ mietz and others
ummm ... i wasn ´t making fun of the new member, i was just guiding him/her to do what we all tell them to do, but in an amusing way. there was no rudeness whatsoever, and i hope naina saw it that way.
again, the recurrent appearance of one and the same Qn every day indicates the existance of a problem that needs to be solved, doesn ´t it? Smile

25 Aug 2009