Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Celebration of Turkish Nation    

Celebration of Turkish Nation

spring
Turkey

Celebration of Turkish Nation

Hello everybody,
Today is the 85th Anniversary of the Foundation of Turkish Republic.
Every year we celebrate this day as a festival in every part of our country.This is just like an Independance Day.
It is important to learn about other countries� cultures so I wanted to share my happiness with all of you.
�Cos this is the happiest day of every Turk.
I wish every Turk happy,long years...
As the leader of our country says:Peace at home,peace in the World.

29 Oct 2008      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

I totally agree with you that it`s pretty important and valuable to know about other countries cultures, it`s a way of being closer, even more when we don`t have the same language. I wish you all a wonderful day , every day ! Full of peace and joined hands.

29 Oct 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Hi Pinar

I wish all the Turk people peace, happiness and Great years to come.

Love

Orit

29 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Spring,

PEACE to all of Us,
to all and every country,
every man,
every woman,
but, mainly,
I hope there will be PEACE
for every child.
Hugs

29 Oct 2008     

emila
Turkey

Hi everybody,

Thanks to Pinar to remind this day in this forum.Today is very special day for all the Turks as she said.We  have been living  in peace and freedom since 29 October 1923. (However some people-not human in fact-try to destroy this peaceful life )

This day belongs to my culture but we are teachers and we must learn other cultures and also teach other cultures to our students.

I wish peaceful day for all the countries (especially which suffer from war and terrorism).No war,no terrorism,no pain.

29 Oct 2008