Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I cannot upload my file    

I cannot upload my file

hoatth
Vietnam

I cannot upload my file

Every time I upload my file, this stuff:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

appears. Someone plz tell me what I have to do to send my contribution???Cry

25 Aug 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Check your pm.

25 Aug 2009     

hoatth
Vietnam

Thank U!

25 Aug 2009     

rose95
Turkey

Same problem here:((
What should I do?

25 Aug 2009     

hoatth
Vietnam

I tried what Victoria-Ladybug suggested  but it didn �t work. Is there any other ways?

25 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

If it �s a worksheet (printable) it can only have 300KB. If it �s a powerpoint, it can only have 500KB. If yours has more, you have to reduce the size, either by removing some clipart or reducing the size (all clipart and pics should first be saved in your PC, then resized and sharpened by software - I use Irfanview, it �s free and great), or you can split the ws in part 1 and part 2.
This message can also appear if your ws is close to 300KB and your internet connection is slow (it �s always slower when you upload than download).

25 Aug 2009     

sophieclerc
Switzerland

I also have this problem. File is not too big and Internet connection is perfect....

Cry

25 Aug 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

Sometimes I have the same problem too. Thumbs Down

25 Aug 2009     

hoatth
Vietnam

My worksheet is just 80KB in size! It �s almost midnight in my country now and I often upload my worksheets during this time �cause the speed is often really fast.

25 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I once had this problem when I clicked on the shortcut of my doc instead of the real icon of the doc. The best I can tell you is to keep trying. If the problem persists, you can try sending Victor a pm to see if there are any system errors. Sorry! Wish I could be more help, guys!

25 Aug 2009