Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > European Day of Languages + postcard exchange    

European Day of Languages + postcard exchange

silvanija
Lithuania

European Day of Languages + postcard exchange

Hello all. It �s me again Wink
So as some of you remember I wanted to organize  card exchange for European Day of Languages (26th of September). It wasn �t about card exchange between students, but about getting one card from some European countries with a native language text on it.
At the moment we are 11 teachers from Italy, Belarus, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Hungary, Serbia, United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia Big smile. It means that each of us will have to send 12 cards with agreed native language text on it and will get 12 cards back.
If your country is not on the list and you are willing to join us - please contact me Big smile
Silvana

26 Aug 2009      

Denisa
Romania

And me? Cry
I �ve sent you a pm, dear...
Hugs

26 Aug 2009     

sophieclerc
Switzerland

Yes it �s a nice idea. I am interested. What �s your email address? I come from Switzerland and we speak French.

26 Aug 2009     

mrs_teach
Bulgaria

� I �ve sent you a PM, dear! I �m from Bulgaria.

26 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Well, I guess no one from Latvia has volunteered yet, so let it be me! The idea is really great! Thanks for inviting us, dear Silvanija!

26 Aug 2009     

serene
Greece

Dear Silvana,
I �ve sent you a PM.

26 Aug 2009     

jamiejules
France

Hi Silvana,

I �ve sent you a pm. great idea

26 Aug 2009     

petili
Bulgaria

I �m from Bulgaria. I �m interested in the idea, too. I want to participate but what should I do to become  part of this initiative?
Hugs
Petya

26 Aug 2009