Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > we want to run a new esl center. can you help me please?    

we want to run a new esl center. can you help me please?

marwan380
Yemen

we want to run a new esl center. can you help me please?

dear friends:

I need your help.in fact I have a close friend and he wants to make a business.he wants to run a new esl center in Yemen .that is an Arabian country.there are many encourging promises.in fact there  are lots  of people who want to speak English in this country, they are  flooding to the ESL centres here in this country.we want to make succesful business,but the problem is that we need a marketing idea.an idea that makes everybody join our institute.the best idea is to run a new branch for a forign esl institute especially American or britich one .this idea is the best for a great start.

I need your help :do you know any esl centre which is ready to run a new branch in Yemen?it will be a partenership.the centre will give us the name ,the system and some caders and we will be responsible for the capital ,means that we will be the funders. and we will come to an agreement regarding the benefits.you will be paid for mediation and we will be so thankful if find us this centre.

26 Aug 2009