Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To moderators    

To moderators

MyFairy
Argentina

Ivona,
is there any chance that you can come to my night table and give me pieces of advice EVERY SINGLE DAY???
I loved your analysis and would love to see things through your eyes... the way you see them!
I completely agree with you...

To everybody,
BTW, don �t you think people who are giving opinions are sometimes being even more agressive than those who were affected by the problem... let �s give it a thought!

TXS Ivona, again!!!

PS: I �ll keep on reading my NVC (Non Violent Communication) Book to see if I can improve...

Eugenia

27 Aug 2009     

candidarp
Brazil

I can perfectly understand how much work moderators have from the little I �ve used this site and it �s great that someone does so for there really is a lot of crap / stolen stuff.

Whoever wrote to me, pasted the address of the other place I had posted the worksheet (years ago). On that place, there was MY NAME right under the activity. So, what I AM saying is, I know and agree with the policy. I have even reported stolen work myself. But even in doing so, I have never accused anyone, I rather ASKED them wether the worksheet was their own.

27 Aug 2009     

MyFairy
Argentina

Candidarp,
I can �t believe you have to end up explaining yourself!
You are hurt and that is because the people were not cautious with their work!
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
Eugenia

27 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Now, now, Eugenia. We have to think of the hurt that the moderators felt, too. We must try to stay neutral and not take sides. The way the moderators held the situation here was appropriate. It is obvious that one or two of them were frustrated and hurt just like Candida, but they did not let their emotions run loose. Instead, they apologised and supported their decision/opinion (voting for the removal of the ws) with good arguments and even gave good suggestions in the end.
Now, shall we go to the ... place? Wink

27 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2