Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > NEED FREE SOFTWARE TO MAKE A MEMORY GAME USING TEXT    

NEED FREE SOFTWARE TO MAKE A MEMORY GAME USING TEXT

apsita27
Mexico

NEED FREE SOFTWARE TO MAKE A MEMORY GAME USING TEXT

Hello guys.  First of all I want to thank those teachers who have helped me with the doubts I �ve had so far.  Your tips have been very enriching for me.

This time I need a free software that allows me to create electronic memory cards so that student can match a word to its correct definition.  I have found some programs but they are limited in the number of cards they allow to create or some others are just to create image cards to match identical images.  But I really need one which allows text and a greater number of cards.

If anyone can help me, I will be really grateful.

Paola

26 Aug 2009      

pmca
Portugal

Hi Paola!

I have experimented the free software called JClic. I don �t know if you are familiar with it. You can download it from the following link:

I hope you �ll find it useful!

Best wishes,

Paula

27 Aug 2009