Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Would you please help me? :-)))    

Would you please help me? :-)))

Stassy
Belarus

Would you please help me? :-)))

Hi, my dear friends!!!! :-))) First of all, thank you for your nice comments!!!! It�s such a pleasure for me to read all of them!!!! :)))) You�re SOOOOOOO kind!!!! I wish I could meet all of you in real life some day...:-)) Then I could express my gratitude....Clap
Now... Would you be so kind as to help me a bit? You see, I need A VERY NICE CERTIFICATE to award the best student at the end of the year!!!!:-))) Maybe someone already has it.... Would you share it with me, please?Embarrassed
Thank you very much in advance!! :-))))
BEST REGARDS from me!
STASSY :)))
smiling as usual to everyone on this WONDERFUL web-site:-))

29 Oct 2008      

gicela
Argentina

Perhaps this site helps you: www.123certificates.com

30 Oct 2008     

Stassy
Belarus

Thank you very much, Gicela:)))) That�s what I�ve been looking for!!! Clap

30 Oct 2008     

larei
Italy

Stassy, sometimes the things we are looking for are so near that we even don�t consider them: just search for <awards> on this website and you�ll find amazing printables. :)

Btw, thanks for your nice comments on my uploads. I appreciate that a lot.

Cheers -- lars

30 Oct 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Hi Stassy.There is another site for this purpose www.senteacher.org.I hope it helps.

30 Oct 2008     

Ana B
Portugal

Hello Stassy!
I�ve just downloaded a fantastic one from a fellow-portuguese teacher (Figas). Like Larei said, try the words "certificate" or "diplomas" in the seach engine of this site. There are wonderful contributions!

30 Oct 2008