Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FROM SAD ......... TO AMAZED    

FROM SAD ......... TO AMAZED

mjpa
Spain

FROM SAD ......... TO AMAZED

Joooooooooo!!!
Sorry, forgive me. I �m not a native speaker, so I do not know how to say that in English.
Moreover, it�s 01.00 here in Spain. I�m exhausted and I �ve lost the whole post I had prepared to share with you.
It was much nicer than this, but the point of it was that I have just come into the site and I�ve found in astonishment that I had more comments on my least dowloaded worksheets today, than I had never on the most downloaded ones.
If you read my comment here yesterday, you know what I�m talking about. I�m not going to talk about it anymore. I did not write that to "advertise" myself in any way (even though some people may think so, I understand it).
I have to say THANKS especially to two people here: VANDA and ANITAROBI (again, forgive me if I�m forgeting somebody, it�s possible, i was so amazed that I can�t remember exactly. I think there was somebody else, forgive me please).
It was not necessary for you to do that. You know I do not need points at this very moment. But it means a lot to me your comments. Not just because of the fact, the comments or the points, but for what it says about people here.
Today, more than never I have to say that this site it�s amazing. It�s more than that, it�s great.
I know there are some nasty people and comments here, but for each one of those, there are hundreds of incredible people like Vanda, Anitarobi and many more.
Thanks Victor, for creating such a site.
PD: Zora, sorry, sorry, sorry. Forgive me. I�ve just realized you were the other person who left me a comment on one of the "problematic worksheets". You are great. Wink

28 Aug 2009      

Zora
Canada

mjpa!

I am glad you are feeling better! And yes, some people here can be rude, others indifferent but there are a few of us that like to see others happy and make them smile when they are sad!!! Thumbs Up

28 Aug 2009