Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A SPECIAL THANKS TO SOME MEMBERS    

A SPECIAL THANKS TO SOME MEMBERS

veraviana
Portugal

A SPECIAL THANKS TO SOME MEMBERS

Hi dear colleagues!

I just stopped by to thank everyone here for the nice and useful contributions I �ve been downloading ever since I was  �introduced � to this wonderful, magnificent website.

However, there are a few people I want to send a special thanks to. They are the ones whose work is amazing and clearly worth being published. Their worksheets/printables are GREEEAAAATTTTT and they have already helped me a lot. Of course, some of you already know who I am talking about. Anyway, I insist on mentioning their names. ^__^ So, a special thanks to KATIANA, MENA, XANI, PAULA_ESL, TERESA SARAIVA, VANDA, EVELINA MARIA, GABITZA, ZAILDA, FRENCHFROG, SVETAMARIK, DOMNITZA, JECIKA, MPOTB, ROS�RIO PACHECO, LIFE_LINE, MISSOLA, ELINHA, KAMILAM, MAR (itxasobcn), ABUT, SPRING, SAZZAG, EVADP75, AYRIN and CIORTEA. To you, my dear co-workers, THANKS A MILLION! Keep up the fabulous work!

Hugs from Portugal,

Vera Viana

29 Aug 2009      

miss noor
Palestine

What about me ?????

Cry

29 Aug 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Yeah, that kinda makes the rest of us feel left out.
You could have sent PMs, you know.Wink

29 Aug 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

Dear colleagues,
I don �t know if you read my message from the start. I began thanking everybody and then I specified a few members who upload tons of printables and powerpoints and that are really great and useful to ME. Please, don �t feel bad. That wasn �t my intention. And, honestly, if someone wrote what I just did and didn �t include me I wouldn �t be offended.
Kisses,
Vera

29 Aug 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

I don �t feel bad.
I am just kidding.

Good Luck
Smile

29 Aug 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Well...

I wanna say thanks to everybody without mentioning names becasue I�ve downloaded lots of worksheets of members who are not very popular and do not upload everyday, you�ve made my daily teaching life more productive  

29 Aug 2009     

Eduardoes
Ecuador

We have to respect different opinions but I think it is not correct to name  a few group because of all members in this site   share their works  being these theirs efforts and we have to thank. I agree with Lana  a PM is the best.
Yours.

29 Aug 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Next time, don �t forget to mention my name!!LOL

I had a look last night at all the new productions and as I had time , I looked carefully at some

ws that were very interesting, well thought out ( not much colour or pictures though!) and I

was amazed to see all this good work with 0 points, 0 downloads!!

Of course all the members whose name you gave are fantastic work sheet makers but I can

assure you it �s worth taking your time examining other people �s work!!

29 Aug 2009