Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Question not solved by FAQ...    

Question not solved by FAQ...

Gia Mel
Chile

I don �t really know. I uploaded them some time ago... I �m pretty sure it was on different days. I didn �t realise until some days ago when I checked my uploads. UPS!

Concerning mi grammar mistake, I had a very nice talk with a Doctor in linguistics and she said to me that as soon as my message is understood, the rest is nothing because the main importance of language it to communicate. I know that, as teachers, we should improve ourselves everyday, but Give me a break! Cut me some slack!

Who knows... Maybe, in the near future, my mistakes become  rules??? HAHAHA! Anyway, I don �t have any problem if you tell me about my mistakes, but in a nice way (a teacher should know that). Besides, nobody �s perfect... Let lone me!

1 Sep 2009     

Gia Mel
Chile

PS: Thanks for your help goodnesses. The ws are in my uploads. I �ll just leave them there and let them be!

1 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2