Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have been a premium menber for 6 months but today I was prevented from downloading any worksheet whatīs happening?    

I have been a premium menber for 6 months but today I was prevented from downloading any worksheet whatīs happening?

guidinha
Portugal

I have been a premium menber for 6 months but today I was prevented from downloading any worksheet whatīs happening?

These are all the contributions that users sent yesterday. As a premium member, you can download 30 for free.
Right now, you can download
0 of these contributions free of charge.

This  is what I can read relative to my account , I donīt understand,  could

someone tell whatīs happening?

Thasnk you!

guida

31 Aug 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi guidinha! I have the same problem, so don īt worry. There must be an error in the system and victor will soon fix it.

Have a good night.
mena

31 Aug 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

Hello!
It seems that you are not the only one with this problem, because I have the same...
I had the numbers of free downloads that I left yesterday...
I agree with Mena, so we just have to wait and see what happens!

Hugs,
Isabel

31 Aug 2009     

Carla74
Portugal

Yeah, the same here! Try later, everything will be just  fine, I īm sure!

31 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

You are not the only one in this situation. It is strange! Youīre right.
I think only Victor can give an explanation.
You can wait for him to react or you can PM or e-mail him.

EDIT: I donīt/didnīt have this problem. Hence my words above.

31 Aug 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi!
I didn īt have that problem, but the recent comments sheet didn īt appear to me at 0 hour Spain... and I know there are new comments because I uploaded a new worksheet which was in yesterday īs contributions and had comments...
Maybe Victor is doing some mantainance and that īs why we are having some problems! Let īs just be patient...
Cheers!
Cyn

31 Aug 2009     

mekart
Morocco

be thankful ! I have very few points and I can īt download now any worksheet unless someone download one of my ws to earn some points lol Ouch 

31 Aug 2009     

locha
Mexico

I have the same proble, I think we have to wait and try later

31 Aug 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

I īve had a similar problem, and even the daily contribution īs sections looks out of margins to me., and I īve found it very difficult to browse through the worksheets today.
Also, I īve had points disccounted when I īve only downloaded from the free contribution. So there must be an error! ---Actually, all the wss I downloaded today from the free contributions have been downloaded as if they werentÂī free!.. Taking my points, which were hard to get!

Have a lovely Monday everyone!

Judith

31 Aug 2009     

mmorales
Costa Rica

I have the same problem!.

31 Aug 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi
I īve just realized I have the same problem. The only one recent contribution I downloaded cost me one point.

31 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >