Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ONLY 18 FREE DOWNLOADS    

ONLY 18 FREE DOWNLOADS

Sonn
Russian Federation

ONLY 18 FREE DOWNLOADS

Today I was able to download only 18 worksheets (both free and not free).What happened? Have the rules changed?

31 Aug 2009      

miss manal
Tunisia

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU ;ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OF THE PAGE SIZE (THE CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE RIGHT ARE NOT CLEAR)

31 Aug 2009     

KathieB
China

Ok - today I had 15 points with having made 9 downloads.  I tried to download a sheet, which didn �t come through and now I have 15 downloads showing on my account - exhausting all my points.

31 Aug 2009     

emila
Turkey

I have the same problem.I am a premium user and I have just downloaded one worksheet and ıt is written 20 free downloads left for today.I don �t understand.What happened my 9 free downloads?sSomething has eaten them.Heheee..Can anyone explain it?

31 Aug 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi
My situation is worse, I didn �t download anything today and it says that I have 0 downloads left. I don �t know what is going on???

31 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I just got 2 wss and still have all of my 29 points left (11:44AM GMT+7).  Maybe it was a temporary glitch.

31 Aug 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

As far as I can see I was the luckiest. I downloaded 25 wss. Then I saw the note that I had 5 free downloads left. And then, several minutes later and long before the deadline, I read that I still had 30 ones. ,~))

I realized that it was a kind of system error and let it be. But I wonder now what would happen if I tried to download 30 more wss. Would it work? ))) (joke)

31 Aug 2009     

lamisadel
Turkey

good morning
I  have the same problem I didn �t download any ws and it says I have 27 left
hope there is an answer

31 Aug 2009     

doccarazo
Spain

Heya all

It hasn �t been reset from yesterday. The SysAdmin should be able to fix in time.
Don �t panic!!!

DocCarazo

31 Aug 2009     

mountain
Vietnam

I have the same problem like Stellam. What happened?

31 Aug 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

Yeap, there must be an error in the system.
Come on people, cheer up!
Don �t panic!
Let �s spend some points. 
Don �t be so stingy! 
Most of you have hundreds or thousands of points

31 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >