Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt upload my contributions for tomorrow!!!    

I can īt upload my contributions for tomorrow!!!

oppilif
Italy

I can īt upload my contributions for tomorrow!!!

I īm trying to upload my contributions so that they can be on line tomorrow but I keep on getting the limit warning telling me:

"You have reached your uploading limit for today. You are allowed to send 3 daily contributions."

What īs wrong with the system today! Should I wait and try  again later?

31 Aug 2009      

allakoalla
Latvia

Hi, me too. I think that there is a temporary (I hope that it is temporary) failure in the system.
You are not alone. Let � s wait :)

31 Aug 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi,
I īve been getting an error for the last 4 days which doesn īt let me upload any printables.

I īm new to the site, although I well know some great member īs work here because a friend of mine shared many times wss from here at our language school. This is a lovely site.

Ciao!

31 Aug 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

Donīt panic, my friend. I also hope that it is a temporary failure in the system.
I havenīt got my last work points yet.

Letīs hope itīs temporary.

Hugs !

31 Aug 2009     

mavic15
Indonesia

Hopefully, it īs just temporary.  I īm also encountering the same problem. I īm really worried about it.

regards,

mavic

31 Aug 2009