Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Smile    

Smile

yunaked
Algeria

Smile

Good morning,
 I posted this link  yesterday but it seems that you missed it . This video is worth watching! Send it to a friend, you �ll make his/ her day. Big hugs from Algeria. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SwbHl3L3Q4  

31 Aug 2009      

serene
Greece

Very heart-warming! I wish we could all smile like that! Thanks for sharing yunaked!

31 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much Yunaked for sharing the video with us. It �s really nice and inspiring! And contagious... Guess what?! I �m going back to work smiling, and feeling like making someone else smile too! Smile

Have a nice day,
mena

31 Aug 2009     

Carla74
Portugal

Thank you, Yunaked...once again!! Smile

31 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

I should learn from that little girl!
I �ll try to smile more tomorrow when I go back to school.
Thank you

31 Aug 2009     

miss_yanis
Argentina

wowww!! I �m speakless....

Smile people! Smile all day long!

31 Aug 2009     

67Englishteacher
France

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing it, dear yunaked! I love it!

Does "g�l�mse" mean "smile"? And could anyone translate the message on the phone ("sevgilim ozur dilerim seni sevivorum") and the one at the end of the video ("her zaman g�l�mseyerek hatirlayacagim seyhan g�kt�rk ve nurcan yildiza"), please?

31 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

It reminded me of this film:

Pay It Forward (2000)

But this is shorter and easier to, maybe, show the ss some time ... or any one ...
Thanks.

31 Aug 2009     

serene
Greece

Thank you Ivona for reminding me! I watched this film with my son a few months ago and we both enjoyed it.
Have a nice evening!

31 Aug 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Yes, I agree,Serene and Ivona, great film! and what a message it has!(just like Yunaked �s video)! I loved that film, but I cried like a child everytime when I watched it!

31 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

nice surprise at the end  Talk about the circle of life. Very cool!

31 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >