Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems in downloading    

problems in downloading

baiba
Latvia

I really really don �t understand all the desperate people who are reluctant to spend their own points if they are dying for some worksheet...

31 Aug 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I have no problem not downloading today, but what of all the wonderful people who uploaded yesterday and are not getting points because people are having trouble downloading. (i didn �t upload yesterday).

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

31 Aug 2009     

Kru Eng2501
Thailand

Hi Lornamp, I also have the same problem.

31 Aug 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Hi Baiba, it �s not being desperate to download for free, some of us actually still have free points to download and some of us have already downloaded with points. The problem is that some of us have been unable to upload or download anything today. Clearly there is a problem which can only be fixed by Victor. I have tried to upload many times today but have been unsuccessful (which is something that hasn �t happened before). Anyhow, hope all is fixed soon.

Good night to all from Australia
ranclaudeHug

PS: I still have free downloads left from yesterday, if anyone needs any worksheets for free, let me know, I´ll be happy to download for you Wink

31 Aug 2009     

ATKAT
Cyprus

hello everyone,

I also have the same problem, i.e. I can �t do not have the 30 free points that we all usually have.  I have downloaded 4 worksheets with the points that I earned through my handouts but I can �t download more and there are a lot of handouts that I really really liked.  Thus I would appreciate it a lot and a lot, if these printables were to be made available tomorrow too.

I also have another problem, one which has been mentioned frequently. I am not being allowed to upload and my documents do not exceed the limit established.

hope i �ll receive notice soon.

thanks so much everyone.

31 Aug 2009     

Ratu
Argentina

Ooooooooh! snif snif!!
The same happened to me (it says 0 points left) but I was in a hurry and didn �t realize it AFTER I donwloaded! So I spent my ponts thinking I was downloading from the free contrib!! snif snif! I �m so sad!! Cry

Kisses
Ale

31 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

but it seems when you offer people help, no one wants to take it. i �m not getting any pm �s. or people just don �t want to take anything from me Wink

31 Aug 2009     

ATKAT
Cyprus

hello,

Its me again. I must admit that even if I have been in this website for more than a year, I still have to learn a lot.  If it is not a problem, would like to ask what PM means please?

thanks so much again =)

have a nice day

31 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Would it help if people went to the updating point page and tried their luck there?

http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp

L

31 Aug 2009     

flo84
France

I didn �t know you could do that. Thank you Libertybelle. It worked perfectly well for me.

31 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >